Join us for a month of writing!
1. Breaking from the regular early morning school routine.
"Do we go to school today?"
2. Time together and with Grammy & Grampy too.
"Do we get to stay home?"
3. S l o w i n g life down to enjoy each moment of the day.
"Can we snuggle in the big bed?"
4. Playing what we want when we want.
"Can we make a project?"
5. No rushing out the door. Nowhere to be.
"Can we stay here?"
6. Reading books. Reading more books.
"Mommy, can we read this book?"
7. Planning activities out or just staying in.
"Where are we going to go?"
8. Resting together during the afternoon.
"Can we snuggle together?"
9. Finally ... Spring break.
"We don't go to school today? Or tomorrow?"