I've been away for too long. I have missed this community. This group of writers. This close-knit supporters who are always here through the highs and lows of life.
I stepped away from blogging for a brief, but all-too-quick month to collect beautiful moments like...
1. Celebrate the girls' sixth birthday.
2. Pack up our house and move to the next town over to "our new" house.
3. Unpack box by box creating some order of living.
4. Transition the girls into a new school for the last month of school.
5. Pray for many friends going through big transitions.
6. Prepare for our #cyberPD announcement. (Please join us!)
7. Host a party with eleven of the girls' friends.
8. Continue unpacking boxes, reorganizing, moving things around.
9. Host my mom as she played "Grandma School" with the girls.
10. Finish up our kindergarten year and my school year.
11. Walk around the lake in our new neighborhood.
12. Start this so-needed summer break ...
Each a story to tell in my so-called life. It's amazing how much can happen in a month, but last month I did not have the time, energy, or words to share. But I can't wait to jump back into writing on Tuesdays and read what is happening in your little corner of the world!