Skip to main content

two



Slice of Life Stories hosted
two 

2 years

731 days

17,544 hours

1,052,640 minutes

63,158,400  seconds

an unbelievable amount of

joy  love  laughter  hugs  pride 

all times two for we were blessed with two

happy birthday to our beautiful, precious girls 

who have connected us to what life is all about --

I'll make a wish--but wait! My wish has already come true.

I love you baby girls!! Happy, happy, happy birthday to you two!!



Comments

  1. Think of all the memories we already have with these two darling little girls and all the memories we have to make. Yes, happy birthday to M & P! Love y'all bunches, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an adorable poem and a keepsake for them...twins...a double blessing from God! xo nanc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your poem - the shape, the words. Happy birthday to your babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Double Happy Birthday! With the SOL circle on top your poem is like a party hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hardly believe those beautiful girls are 2...I know I've said it before but it was like yesterday when you shared the news with me that these 2 special bundles of joy were about to take hold of your life and your love! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful poem--would be great journaling on a scrapbook page about their birthday. Happy Birthday to all of you! (I always celebrated the boys' birthday as if it were my own)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must be a very fun time every day at your house, Michelle. Happiest of birthdays to your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you built the poem, word by word, longer line by longer line, into an explosion of joy and love. Happy birthday, girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun format and a great tribute to your girls. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun play on words, Michelle. I hope you have the happiest of birthday celebrations. Is there a theme?
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once again you created a unique way to present information in a poem. Such a happy day for two lucky girls.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the birthday hat shaped poem! It all came together sweetly. Have a wonderful celebration times two!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It puts a smile on my face - I cna only imagine when they find it in cyberspace some day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww! This is such a cool way to celebrate! Happy birthday to your little girls! They are so blessed to have such a creative writing momma!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Popular posts from this blog

An Interview with Educator/Momma/Writer Ruth Ayres Celebrating #EnticingWriters + Giveaway!

I love sharing book titles with close friends, so I'm happy you are here! I want to share a book that you must add to your to-be-read list. Ruth Ayres has a brand new book titled  Enticing Hard-To-Reach Writers   published by Stenhouse Publishers. It's another must read from Ruth. There are many professional development books available to learn about mastering our craft of teaching.   However, there are only a few that make a true impact -- and this is one book that weaves raw truth, research, practical ideas, and story all in one {cute} little package.  In  Enticing Hard-To-Reach Writers , Ruth allows her worlds to collide during the creation:  "In this book, I entwine my three story lines as educator, momma, and writer." (p. 6) And she does this in an amazing way through sharing stories of her family, adoption, children living in hard places -- and doing their best  -- and healing. She shares how we can use research ...

soLs: a week

Slice of Life Stories hosted by the  Two Writing Teachers I can't believe it's already been one whole week. Sometimes vacations are over in a blink, but other times vacations move slowly to enjoy every moment.  That's how this vacation is going - slowly, but with so much to enjoy. Of course, it is hard being away from home and the every-day-usual, but what I have truly enjoyed the most is the evenings.  After the girls are tucked in bed, it becomes my time to do what I choose to do because I have NO to-do list!  Nothing!  No cleaning, no laundry (thanks Mom!), no dinner (thanks Dad!), no dishes, no nothing.  Instead I have guilt-free time to read books, browse Twitter, catch up on blog reading, scrounge...

soLs: a (proud) little secret

Slice of Life Stories hosted by the  Two Writing Teachers Come here.   Come closer.   I have a secret to share with you.   I'm really excited about it and I haven't told anyone except my mom , my hubby, and my friend, colleague, and writing buddy . I receive notifications of comments on my blog on my email at school.  I think all of you will agree, it's always exciting to see that a new comment was left behind.  It never gets old.  Everyone loves a visitor, a voice that let's you know that you've been heard, and a comment that keeps you writing. I know I don't say it enough, but I really appreciate when YOU stop by and YOU leave a little note because YOU matter to me.   Most comments pour in on Tuesday as slicers are doing their very best to read and leave a supportive note that day.  A few comments tr...