Friday, March 24, 2017

{lucky for me} 24/31 #sol17


__________________________________________________

The March Slice of Life Story Challenge
hosted at the Two Writing Teachers.
Join us for a month of writing!
__________________________________________________



Lucky for me, my plan was to take the girls to see the musical Madagascar.

Lucky for me, I found out their classes were planning to go too.

Lucky for me, I found out before I purchased tickets.

Lucky for me, chaperones were needed. 

Lucky for me, I was selected to chaperone.

Lucky for me, it was scheduled for the day before spring break.

Lucky for me, I was approved to go.

Lucky for me, I got to be a mom today, not the teacher.

Lucky for me, it was an amazing musical production.

Lucky for me. 

8 comments:

  1. Hooray for lucky you! Enjoy your spring break. Safe travels! Luv ya bunches, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky for you is right! What a great experience for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the way you repeated 'lucky"
    What a treat it was.

    https://wordsmithing2017.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are lucky!!! It sounds like a great experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fantastic! You should buy a lottery ticket, "Lucky" girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an enjoyable slice! It was a lucky day for you. So much luck to celebrate in this post and it wasn't even St. Patrick's Day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky for the girls, their mom got to go with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.