Friday, April 15, 2011

What Will You Do With It?

A friend (who happens to be a new blogger writing for the third day in a row and already inspiring me) wrote a beautiful poem today about the sunrise that signifies a new day and a new start.  Then she ended with this thought-provoking question:  What will you do with it?   Here is today's response . . . tomorrow may be different.



photo © 2008 Keven Law | more info (via: Wylio)
Morning has broken.....
What Will I Do With It?

What will I do with this new day?
This new day that is a gift?

Today I will make someone's day.
Today I will make a difference.
Today I will share my love!

What will you do with this new day?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Michelle!!!! How cool that we inspire each other to write...thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.