Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Don't

Another great idea shared by Diana at One Literacy Coach: Don't Poems

Today, I'm dedicating my don't poem to my students.





kindergarten is fun
photo © 2008 woodleywonderworks | more info (via: Wylio)


Don't
Don't have a good fit book?

Don't forget to think when you read.

Don't keep reading if it doesn't make sense.


Don't forget you are a very important person with a capital I.

Don't forget ending punctuation.

Don't you want to reread and check your work?



Don't let me forget that I'm a learner too.

Don't stop making me laugh every day.

Don't you know that you can do this?



And don't ever, ever forget . . .

YOU are why I love being your teacher.


3 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like my daily conversations! I like this one. I hope I DON'T forget to try it with my kiddos! Thanks for always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm..I think you have again inspired me! I too will may be writing a "Don't" poem....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspire me on regular basis...Nice blog..
    Essay Writing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.