Sunday, April 10, 2011

Busy as a Bee

Sunflowers and Bees - detailphoto © 2007 Linda | more info (via: Wylio)
Tonight, I'm tired.  I worked like a busy little bee around the house.  And, it was a beautiful day here!  So we throughly enjoyed the outside with two walks and a stop at the community park.

I lugged home two bustin'-at-the-seams school bags.  What was I thinking?

Did I open them? No.  Did I even think about them? No.  Did I touch them?  Well, yes.  My husband vacuumed, so I had to lift them up on the couch.

Guess I have some work to do when I get to school tomorrow.

Uh, Mondays!

P.S. This is one of my "things I'm thankful for" posts.  I am so grateful for the weekends that I get to spend every minute with my husband and daughters.  It's amazing to to laugh and smile all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.