Wednesday, April 2, 2014

inhale. exhale.

inhale.

and today i take a deep breath.

exhale.

inhale.

and i still feel this need to write.

exhale.

inhale.

and i'm trying to figure out my new normal.

exhale.

inhale.

and the writing is still there.  waiting.

exhale.

inhale.

and i can't not write.  or can i?

exhale.

inhale.

and i'm writing.

exhale.

inhale.

and writing.

exhale.

inhale.

writing.

exhale.

inhale.

just like breathing.

exhale.

inhale.

it's a part of living.

loooong exhale.

{smile.}

7 comments:

  1. The last word? Or will you continue? It's a good feeling, & you've written it well, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inhale
    exhale
    I'm taking a break from a monthly writing
    inhale
    exhale
    I'll keep reading

    Wishing you fun with poetry this month.
    I imagine that you not only write but even think in poetry form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. inhaling, exhaling
      correcting - taking a break from daily writing (not monthly)

      Delete
    2. You had me worried! I'm not planning on writing daily poetry. It's just that I couldn't NOT write today! We'll see how life and time transitions.

      Thanks for still stopping by and leaving a note! :)

      Delete
  3. This is great! I walked in to school today and felt so strange when I realized I wasn't going to blog today. Doing something for 32 days in a row sure makes it part of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about how each breath is a gift from God....and then my mind went to an old worship song...This is the air I breathe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesterday, when I got up, I felt something was missing. It was an empty feeling for not writing. Yes, it does seem a lot like breathing. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.