Slice of Life Stories hosted by the Two Writing Teachers I can't believe it's already been one whole week. Sometimes vacations are over in a blink, but other times vacations move slowly to enjoy every moment. That's how this vacation is going - slowly, but with so much to enjoy. Of course, it is hard being away from home and the every-day-usual, but what I have truly enjoyed the most is the evenings. After the girls are tucked in bed, it becomes my time to do what I choose to do because I have NO to-do list! Nothing! No cleaning, no laundry (thanks Mom!), no dinner (thanks Dad!), no dishes, no nothing. Instead I have guilt-free time to read books, browse Twitter, catch up on blog reading, scrounge...
Like that green hand-is this a delayed April Fool's joke? I think I'll print this out to use like a big slap on the back, Michelle-keep going, keep going! I like the way you arranged it into couplets.
ReplyDeleteI really like the last two stanzas:
ReplyDeleteDon't you remember?
Feelings of accomplishment!
Write for you --
Just write now!
Keep writing and sharing. Have a good day! Love ya M
I especially love your final two lines.
ReplyDeleteMichelle,
ReplyDeleteI am not sure how this happened but I wanted to post a comment on today's slice-and somehow it ended up on the wrong date. So, here it is again...
Found some of these three word phrases when I ate lunch out...
"Nibble. Giggle. Repeat"
"Dig in. Grin"
"Glass-half-full, kind of day"
Amy
PS You've inspired my latest-all about Kam, a hayride and not MY back pockets:
http://theamyrudder.blogspot.com/2012/04/mommys-back-pockets.html
Good words of advice, Michelle.
ReplyDelete